Hi Friends, Today I am going to discuss how to fix and repair a corrupted database file. What will happen if our windows database is corrupt or damaged? Well, windows create many files for different purposes like “MSADC”, “MSMQ”, etc. These files are known as windows database files. If any of these files corrupt then the window shows you an error message that says your file is missing. For fixing this issue, try to use SFC (System File Checker) command in Command Prompt. This method is found useful by many users but there may be chances that it does not work for some users because the problem might be because of the main system file which systems can’t repair using SFC command so we need another method for this problem.
Here is the easiest method to Repair Corrupted and Damaged Database Files in Windows 10.
1) First of all, open your PC and go to “Run “(you can press Win+R keys together to open it).
Type there commands sfc /scannow and hit enter or press OK button. The process may take some time depending on how many windows files are corrupted.
2) If you failed with the SFC method then try Reanimator software which is available on the internet free of cost.
This is a third-party utility that can repair almost any kind of windows database file like mssql, MSADC, etc. You have to download the Reanimator utility from the following link: Download Link
3) After that, install the Reanimator software on your PC and open it.
Then select the corrupt windows database file from the list of files available on the left side of Reanimator window. You can find a list of different types of databases files in the following path: C:\Windows\System32\config
4) Now check whether your windows database is listed under “Select a Database to Repair” or not.
If yes then click on Start button to repair selected database file as shown below:
5) Now follow steps 4 to 7 as given below:
1. Download Chkdsk Utility from the Microsoft website by clicking this link.
2. When you have successfully downloaded these files then extract them either by right-clicking on it or simply double-click and select the Extract all option.
3. Now go to Command Prompt window (you can do this by opening the Start menu and typing cmd in the search box).
4. Type their chkdsk/x drive: files system and press enter where “x” stands for the letter of your windows installation drive (i e d, c, etc) and “file system” stands for the name of the corrupted database file (i e MySQL, MSADC, etc). For example: if you want to repair a corrupted database file named “MSADC”, then simply type chkdsk c: msadc and press enter.
If you do not know the name of your windows installation drive then simply type chkdsk c: and click Enter. Then it will start checking for errors on that drive.
5. After finishing the chkdsk, restart your PC. Generally it takes around 2 hours to finish scanning but sometimes this process may take longer time depending on how much damaged are there in Windows Database files, so have some patience..
6. If you found no errors with your system then copy all files from their recovery folder which is created after finishing the chkdsk utility by default Copy them to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook. Thereafter install outlook on your PC and check whether you are able to access outlook emails or not. *
7. If you cannot perform steps 5 and 6 then use another free utility called “R-Studio” which is also found online for free like Reanimator software. R-Studio can recover all permanently deleted files, recover data from crashed hard drives or RAID volumes etc. You can download it from this link.
8) After following these steps, your problem should be solved, but if you still face any issues with the system then follow the next method given below:
1000 Error Fix in Windows 10
If nothing works as described above then try this method as this may help you repairing damaged dll files of window so that problems related to dll files can be solved.
1) Type windows update troubleshooter in the search box of windows 10 and then press enter to open it as shown below:
2) Click on “Go Online” option and wait for few seconds until the process finishes. Then click “Next” button and follow instructions on next screen. This will help you resetting your windows update components and this may resolve 1000 error issue too…
3) If after running above mentioned method you still face any problem like issues with dll file or something else then install a free third-party tool called DLL Suite which is capable enough to fix almost all kind of dll errors as well as other problems related to dll files such as missing dll files, runtime errors, etc.
If nothing works as expected then what you can do is, either search for help on Forums like the windows 10 help forum or Windows Central forums. If you are getting this error on a newly installed copy of Windows then something might be wrong with the copy and normally such cases get replaced. So, you can contact Microsoft or your OEM for that. You can also try to perform a Clean Boot troubleshooter which will help you in checking whether any third-party software is causing the problem or not. Look for 1000 error solutions on the internet and you might get lucky.