A key benefit of distance learning is flexibility mode, which can not be attained via regular education. Now with time the whole world shifts to distance learning after the coronavirus outbreak. In fact, now the students get to know about various benefits. Moreover, distance education also encouraged many educators to give lectures via distance mode. e-learning allows students to continue participating in class without having to be physically present, hence students learn in a flexible way.
Here are just some of the ways by which L.P.U distance education courses offer greater flexibility than a traditional classroom approach.
- The distance mode of learning is to students to learn at convenience. Hence, students can adapt learning to their personal schedules. The recorded classes help students in case they missed the lectures and learn according to their flexibility.
- Distance learning can cater to a student’s productivity and enhance their speed and knowledge.
- Hence all needs regarding studies can be fulfilled online and they can perform various works simultaneously.
- It is not possible in the regular class,if a student lacks focus in the morning but pumps out most of their work in the evening. Hence, he may learn at the required time with his own capability.
- Distance learning doesn’t require students to be on call at a specific time, and they can earn when they are active.
- They can do jobs and other work as well, like traditional classes.
- The students need not to share their learning space with other students and they can participate actively in one to one class In a distance learning classroom.
- Students can send emails with their questions to teachers with support whenever they need to ask.
- when it comes to studying materials, Distance learning often only requires a phone or computer and a stable internet connection to maintain flexibility in their study at faraway places as well
- It allows students to hone their time-management skills and make them self-independent.
- L.P.U distance education courses cater to a variety of learners which includes the procrastinator and anticipator.
- It’s up to the student how and when they will get their assignments done with the flexibility of submitting online. The process mostly depends on the student, regardless of whether that’s a week or day before the due date.
- In regular learning or classes, all students are expected to do the same work at the same times on the same days, hence the responsibility differs from the more monitored traditional classroom.
- Students have a greater say in how they complete their schoolwork,but in distance learning, the students have no such pressure.There are no rigid schedules with online learning beyond assignment due dates,and an easy approach of learning.
- This helps them practice good time-management skills and grasp other skills as well by practicing their work well at their own responsibility.
Hence, a student can choose the desired course to attain the required diploma or degree.